During Master 2, students work on a research project as part of a research internship. The internship can be done in a research Lab (at IP Paris, or elsewhere), or in a company R&D department.
- The Lab tutor gives a grade for the lab work (25% of the final grade) -- Evaluation form [.odt] [.pdf]
- The jury gives a grade for the research report (50% of the final grade) -- Evaluation form
- The jury gives a grade for the defense presentation (25% of the final grade)
The research report describes the research work that was conducted during the research internship. We expect approximately 30 pages of content that presents the research problematic, the proposed approach and its implementation, an evaluation of the proposed approache, and a conclusion that discusses future work. Unlike "grandes écoles" internship reports, we do not expect a presentation of the lab/company.
The defense is a 25 minutes presentation of the research work followed by 10 minutes of questions by a jury composed of the head of the master track, the lab/company tutor(s), and a jury president (usually, a teacher of the master track program). Unless the defense is confidencial, additional jury members may be invited, and the presentation may be public.
|01/03/2022||Start of the research internship|
|02/09/2022 at 23:59||Deadline for submitting the research internship report|
|15/09/2022 at 14:30||Telecom SudParis, Palaiseau (room: 4A312)||Research internship defense -- Vitor Georgen (confidential)|
|15/09/2022 at 15:20||Telecom SudParis, Palaiseau (room: 4A312)||Research internship defense -- Ali Mammadov (confidential)|
|15/09/2022 at 16:10||Telecom SudParis, Palaiseau (room: 4A312)||Research internship defense -- Mouhamadou Mangassouba|
- Connect to http://stages.tem-tsp.eu/ (click "Portail Etudiant") and fill the form to create an "aval". In addition to the usual fields (address, ...), here are the fields to tell that you're doing a master internship as part of PDS:
- Année d'étude : Diplôme National de Master
- Option : DNM PDS
- Type de stage : Thèse de DNM
- Contact Gaël Thomas to validate your "aval"
- Rita Perez (administrative staff in charge of the internships at Télécom SudParis)
- Gaël Thomas (head of the PDS track)
- Isabel Morgan (administrative staff in charge of the PDS track)