Associate professor - Permanent position in the DiSSEM group
Telecom SudParis, Institut Polytechnique de Paris
Department INFormatique (Computer Science), SAMOVAR lab, ACMES team
Keywords: middleware, software engineering, model-driven engineering, software architectures, Internet of Things, Cloud, Fog, Edge, autonomic systems
Main contact: sophie.chabridon AT telecom-sudparis.fr
The Computer Science Department of Télécom SudParis, member of the Institut Polytechnique de Paris, is hiring an Associate Professor (maître de conférences, permanent position) in distributed systems.
The candidate is expected to strengthen the Distributed Systems, Software Engineering and Middleware group (DiSSEM) and to have expertise in one or more of the following research areas: Internet of things, Cloud computing, Fog/Edge computing, software engineering and model-driven engineering, software architectures, middleware, microservices, energy and environmental efficiency, data management and privacy protection. In particular, the DiSSEM group welcomes candidates with a strong background in software engineering for large scale, autonomous and heterogeneous systems.
The candidate is also expected to join the teaching curricula in CS of both Télécom SudParis and Institut Polytechnique de Paris (master degree in CS), in particular in subjects related to parallel or distributed systems (programming, operating systems, middleware, software engineering, parallel runtimes…). The candidate will have to teach both in English and French.
How to apply
- PhD degree in Computer Science
- Excellent research record
- Fluent in French and English (spoken and written)
- Experience in under-graduate and graduate levels teaching is highly appreciated
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae, list of publications, research statement, teaching statement, list of references
- By e-mail at email@example.com, cc at firstname.lastname@example.org,
- With the subject “Recrutement TSP/INF 2020 – Profil DiSSEM”
Application deadline: 17/04/2020, CEST
Starting date: 09/2020