Objectives of the teaching unitAfter this teaching unit, you should be able to:
- Identify and use the main interaction patterns between distributed components (synchronous requests and publish/subscribe)
- Learn master technologies for producing enterprise distributed applications (RestFul WebServices, JavaEE, Rabbit-MQ).
- Design and implement a distributed application made of several functional modules with computing components, persistent components, client components. The application will be realised in the context of a microproject lasting during all the teaching unit.
- Identify design patterns and architectural patterns used by middleware for disributed applications.
- Define the quality of a disributed architecture and discuss architecture choices to respond to quality of software architecture requirements (e.g. interoperability, security, scalability).
$Date: 2020-09-05 18:45:36 +0200 (sam. 05 sept. 2020) $